The free portable Amazon Fire TV app for iOS/Android/Fire OS improves your Fire TV involvement in simple navigation, a console for a simple content section (not anymore looking and picking), and speedy access to your preferred applications and games.
Amazon Fire TV Features:
- Voice search (not accessible in all nations)
- Simple navigation
- Playback Control
- Console for simple content info
- Speedy access to your applications and games.
Amazon Fire TV Compatibility:
- A multicast-able switch is required
- Intended for simple navigation and playback control of Fire TV streaming media players
- Use the controller gave your Fire TV or the optional Amazon Fire TV Game Controller to play
Stream from a Windows 10 PC to a Firestick:
There are a couple of things you should check before you can stream to a Firestick from a PC in Windows 10. Prior to starting, ensure the Firestick is appropriately set up and your PC and Firestick are on a similar Wi-Fi organization.
- Hold down the Home button until a menu appears on the screen.
- Select Mirror Now you see the message “While this screen is open, guest devices can wirelessly play their screen in: Fire Stick from (name)”.
- On your Windows 10 PC, open the Notifications section by clicking the SMS icon at the base right of the screen (it might likewise be clear if you have no notifications).
- Click Connect. You should see your Firestick in the rundown if the two devices are on a similar Wi-Fi organization.
- Click on the Firestick recorded and it ought to connect.
- You should now observe the screen of your PC on the TV to which the Firestick is connected.
SEE THE Amazon Fire TV ON YOUR LAPTOP
If you buy into Amazon Prime Video, you can watch it anyplace, even on a PC. Regardless of whether you’re using Windows or Mac, you can perceive what you need, any place you need. You can access Prime Video or Prime Instant Video straightforwardly from an internet browser or application, and you needn’t bother with a Fire TV Stick to access it.
This works for perusers who travel a ton. At whatever point you have remote access, you can watch the Amazon you need. If you don’t have a remote connection, you can download a few titles to your PC before voyaging, so you won’t travel alone with nearby OTA channels.
CONNECTING FROM A PORTABLE COMPUTER TO AN Amazon Fire TV
If you need to do things in reverse and watch films put away on your PC on a TV, you can do it with your Amazon Fire Stick. There are two different ways to do this: screen duplication of Windows 10 and the use of Plex.
To begin with, the Windows screen reflecting method, because the configuration is simpler:
- Ensure your PC and Amazon Fire Stick are on a similar Wi-Fi organization.
- Press and hold the Start button on your Amazon distant to access the settings.
- Pick mirrors
- Select the notification bubble in the lower right corner of the Windows 10 taskbar.
- You can Connect icon from the tiles at the lower part of the slider bar.
- Select your Amazon Fire Stick when Windows distinguishes it.
- Your PC screen should now appear on the TV to which you have connected your Amazon Fire Stick. If it doesn’t look awesome,
- change the screen resolution on your PC until it does. Right-click an unfilled zone of the PC and select Display Settings.
It’s a disgrace you can not simply use the Amazon Fire TV Stick on a PC, yet there are options. Do you know another? Let us know underneath if you do! Need more information about using your Amazon Fire TV Stick? You can comprehend execution issues with our manual for settling cushion/freeze issues on your Fire TV Stick.