Avee Music Player for PC, A lightweight music player with folder browsing, EQ, song crossfading, and video playback capabilities. Notable features include easy HD video production and audio viewer. While all viewers are largely customizable: color / shape / size / audio reaction / your own image and more settings. You can also import and export viewer templates as files and find various other shares online.
- Compatible with the most popular multimedia formats
- Direct folder navigation with shortcuts to folders
- Customizable audio visualizers.
- Export viewer as HD video file.
- Library, queue, files, …
- Screen orientation lock
- Read and save playlists (pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8)
- Status bar and lock screen widget
- Support multimedia and bluetooth controls
- Time to sleep
- Crossfade and seamless transitions
- UI color skins
- 2 types of internal players
Free Download Avee Music Player for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Avee Music Player
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen