ArtFlow Studio for PC lets you convert your device into an advanced sketchbook with in excess of 80 paint brushes, smirch, fill, and an eraser apparatus. This quick and instinctive composition and drawing application will open the full intensity of your creative mind. With help for pressure touchy pens (like Samsung’s S Pen) your device will be transformed into a genuine canvas.
Note: This is a free application with advanced highlights requiring a master permit in-app buy. Single permit buys will initiate all devices related to your Google account.
- High performance (GPU quickened) paint motor
- Canvases up to 6144×6144 with 50 layers*
- Stylus pressure support
- Pressure recreation for touches†
- 100+ brushes and apparatuses (counting smirch instrument and slope fill)
- Create custom brushes from imported pictures
- Selection and choice veils
- Layer cutting cover
- 10 layer channels (HSV change, splendor and immersion, shading bends and more)
- Material plan roused, quick, liquid, natural and available user interface
- Import and fare underpins PNG, JPG, and PSD (Photoshop Document)
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Palm dismissal – not any more incidental zooming and panning when drawing
How to Install ArtFlow Studio for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Link and download ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook
- Double-click the apk file on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen