FitNotes for PC is a workout tracker with attention on effortlessness and clean structure.
- View and explore day by day workout logs rapidly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt schedule
- Add an activity to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or separation and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to see your workout history with the activity
- Attach remarks/notes to sets
- Rest clock with sound and vibration choices
- Request practices you’ve added to a workout log (long press an activity card to start ‘alter mode’ and then press and drag the blue drag symbol at the upper right of the card)
- Includes a default determination of classifications (Chest, Back, Legs, and so forth)
- Each classification contains a little default rundown of activities
- Create custom classifications to more readily suit your preparation program
- for example Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, and so forth
- Add new activities rapidly using ‘Spare and New’ include
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance record preparing in weight and reps
- Cardio record preparing in separation and time
- Create a daily schedule to give snappy access to your most ordinarily used activities
- Assign activities to a specific day inside the daily practice
- Name a day anything you desire (Monday, Chest Day, Workout An, and so forth)
- Select a solitary exercise from a day inside the everyday practice to add it to the preparation log
- or on the other hand hit ‘Log All’ to include a vacant set for each activity which would then be able to be filled in later
- Create the same number of schedules as you need and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you chose last
- Dates on which you have recorded preparing logs are featured
- Tap a day in the schedule to show a popup posting the activities performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day’s preparation log by choosing it in the schedule and hitting ‘Go!’
- Filter which days are featured in the schedule.
How to Install FitNotes for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download FitNotes – Gym Workout Log
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen