Diet plan, food diary, macro calculator, calorie counter, and solid plans, across the board advantageous spot. Get sound and feel incredible with Lifesum for PC! Hoping to attempt a keto, fasting, paleo, or sugar-free diet? We have the ideal diet plans for any objective. Need a wellbeing tracker to remain under wraps? Dread not. We have a natural food diary, macro calculator, and huge amounts of dietary direction.
Lifesum for PC Features:
- Diet plan and diet tips for any objective – get more fit and practice good eating habits
- Keto, fasting, paleo, sugar detox and more diets and plans
- A calorie counter and food tracker with standardized identification scanner for simple logging
- Macro calculator – monitors everyday macros, nourishment and calories
- Food planner – eat well food from tasty plans for any plan
- Health tracker – keep steady over wellness and wellbeing
Weight reduction AND DIET PLAN
Get thinner with a customized diet plan. Step through our exam to find which food planner is the most appropriate dependent on time and lifestyle. From fasting, paleo to sugar-free diets and everything in the middle of, we have the correct plan to accomplish any weight reduction objective.
Plans AND MEAL PLANNER
Sound plans to help all dinner plans. Stuck in a diet groove? Investigate delectable keto plans, beat yearnings with a no sugar feast plan, or quest for paleo food records and tidbits.
CALORIE COUNTER AND FOOD PLANNER
Calorie counter and food tracker capacities give a review of every day healthy benefits. Did an exercise today? Go premium and sync Lifesum with FitBit, Runkeeper, Moves, and different wellness apps.
FOOD DIARY AND MACRO TRACKER
Macros myth-busting. It’s simple with our macro tracker – arrive at the correct kind of vitality utilization with the macro calculator. Basically filter scanner tags for macros and wholesome information, or enter physically.
How to Install Lifesum for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Lifesum – Diet Plan, Macro Calculator & Food
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen