For most people, audio conferencing begins with the tedious process of finding and entering numbers and PINs. UberConference for PC is reinventing conference calls with web and smartphone interfaces that facilitate a productive meeting. The app makes it easy to start and schedule conference calls on the go. Create instant calls with one click and schedule calls by simply selecting contacts and choosing a meeting time.
- Create scheduled and instant conferences
- There is no PIN code for the organizer.
- Know who’s on the call and who’s talking
- Free conference recordings
- Participants controls: silence, hang up
- See LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ profiles for everyone
How to Install UberConference for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download UberConference – Conferencing
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen