Stay connected wherever you go – Start or join a meeting of 100 people with clear, face-to-face video, high-quality screen sharing, and instant messaging – for free! Award-winning ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC offers video conferencing, online meetings, and group messaging in one easy-to-use application. Zoom is used by more than 500,000 customer organizations and is # 1 in customer satisfaction. It’s super simple: install the free Zoom app, click “Host a Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join.
- Best quality Android video meeting
- The best quality for Android screen sharing
- Screen sharing directly from your Android device
- Share photos on screen, on the web and files from Google Drive, Dropbox or Box
- Send group text, images and audio from mobile devices and desktop computers
- Contact availability status
- Easily invite by phone, email or corporate contacts
- Join us as an interactive participant or read-only webinar assistant
- Works via WiFi, 4G / LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode on the road
- Connect with anyone on Android, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, room systems, and H.323 / SIP phones
How to Install ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download ZOOM Cloud Meetings
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen