ES File Explorer for PC is a practical and multifunctional file manager with synchronization with cloud services. In addition to the standard (copy, cut, paste), the driver has a number of useful functions. The ability to connect and transfer data to other Bluetooth enabled devices. The program works with files with support for FTP and WebDAV.
ES File Explorer: will keep the file and document storage process concise. This application will allow you to use files stored in the phone memory, on a microSD memory card, on a local network, and in the cloud.
ES File Explorer has its own features:
- It is an incredibly handy application for storing information that allows you to perform any operation with files۔0
- The ability to manage files on the local network۔
- Ability to store information in the clouds. Support for different types of cloud storage۔
- The simplified process for sending multimedia files: photos, video, and audio۔
- The ability to compress files to save device memory۔
- Support for compression and RAR formats.
- Along with that, you also get:
- Copy, move, and delete files.
- Display image previews.
- “Choice” function for practical work with several files.
- It allows you to open and edit most text files.
- Work with .rar files from .zip – you can open and decompress them.
- File search.
- Work with FTP.
- Integration with services and social networks.
Benefits of using Es File Explorer:
- Multifunctional application.
- Acceptable interface
- The ability to transfer data to devices via the Internet and Bluetooth.
- Presence of application localization.
- Support for files with different formats.
Download ES File Explorer for PC – This is an incredibly convenient view of all the data available on the device. Download the app, install it on your device, and access all the hardware stored both in the phone memory and in the cloud storage. The laconic interface makes the program easy to use and essential if you have an Android device.
How to ES File Explorer for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download ES File Explorer
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen