The Google One app lets you automatically back up your phone and manages your Google distributed storage. Automatically back up the important things on your phone, as photographs, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that accompanies each Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can reestablish everything to your new Android device.
- Manage your current Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.
- Upgrade to a Google One participation to get significantly more:
- Get as much storage as you require for your important recollections, ventures, and digital files. Pick the plan that turns out best for you.
- Get select access to Google specialists for help with all of Google’s items and administrations. If you have an inquiry or need assistance, our team of Google specialists is only a tap away.
- Share your storage with up to 5 additional individuals. This gives each individual access to more storage from your plan, however not access to each other’s files.
Installing Google One for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for Google One
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen