The application is freely accessible for download on the Google Play Store. For PC proprietors, you should use the Android Emulator on your machine to appreciate Atom VPN for PC. Coming up next are two different ways you can download and install the Atom VPN app on PC. You are free to use a method that suits your device(s).
Among the most irritating things is the powerlessness to get to sites and applications because your state has blocked them. Fortunately, there is a route around this blockage. Molecule VPN is the application that will settle this sporadic ward and it deals with a few devices including Mac, Windows, and PC contraptions.
- No requirements to join and sign in, simply click one button to connect a VPN server.
- Unblock sites or apps without restriction.
- Watch recordings from any nation with blasting fast speeds.
- Hides your IP address from programmers and spies.
- Android framework will close Atom VPN naturally when your device’s memory is low and you are not using it.
How to Install Atom VPN for PC:
Nothing ought to ruin you from getting a charge out of any site or application. In the event that your PC can’t use certain apps or can’t get to certain sites, utilize Atom VPN (100%).
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for Atom VPN (100% free)
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
- Thus you can enjoy surfing the internet, safe and sound.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen