ShareMe MiDrop for PC – a unique application for sharing files without connecting to a network. Marked documents are marked with a tick, and after that, the device will start searching for devices nearby. As soon as smartphones are in a bunch, the application will start transferring files. It should be noted that the speed is much higher than when using Bluetooth (about 200 times).
The smartphone has changed the manner in which we do everything, directly from the manner in which we used to mess around to the manner in which we share information. Sharing information is definitely not an intense occupation any longer, there are a huge number of applications online that can be used to transfer information from one device to another. Leave it alone a phone to phone or phone to PC and the other way around.
Discussing information sharing, Share Me is additionally one of the applications that are very useful for information transfer among devices. Made by the official brand, Xiaomi, Share Me has been renamed from Mi Drop. Sponsored by best in the class includes, the application enables you to impart information to different smartphones without the use of the web.
In this article, we will investigate different highlights of the app alongside its installation on the PC whether it is a Mac or Windows PC. We will likewise think about the different advantages and downsides of the application.
- Transfer & share all kinds of files
- Share files without the Internet
- Lightning-fast speed
- Transfer files between all Android devices
- Intuitive and friendly UI
- Resume interrupted transfers
- The only Ad-Free file transfer tool in the market
- Send large files without limitation
- Multiple languages supported
Download and Install ShareMe MiDrop for PC:
ShareMe has a straightforward, clean, and user-accommodating transfer files interface. All files are arranged into categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them simple to discover and share.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for ShareMe MiDrop
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.