Ten Percent Happier for PC: Need to rest better, be progressively careful, improve your connections, and get pretty much 10% happier? This is the app for you. Our guided reflections, recordings, talks, and rest substance will enable you to assemble (or help) your contemplation practice, and stick with it.
- Video and reflection combos that make it fun and direct to figure out how to ponder.
- A library of 500+ guided reflections on subjects extending from nervousness to child-rearing to center, guaranteeing that you can discover precisely the correct contemplation for the occasion.
- A rest segment loaded up with loosening up reflections that make it simple to fall (and stay unconscious.
- Bitesize stories, shrewdness, and motivation that you can tune in to while in a hurry for those minutes when you’re not feeling like reflection yet need some care.
- New substance discharged week by week to prevent reflection from turning into an errand.
- Quick contemplations that fit into your bustling life—during your drive, midday break, and so forth
How to Install Ten Percent Happier for PC:
In his #1 New York Times hit, 10% Happier, ABC anchorperson Dan Harris investigates how his on-air fit of anxiety in 2004 prompted him to scan for an approach to defang the voice in his mind. He discovered reflection, and it’s helped him be less yanked around by his feelings.
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for Ten Percent Happier
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.