Viewtron CCTV DVR for PC is a free video reconnaissance application intended to work with Viewtron CCTV cameras. Viewtron offers you the chance to live view and review video from surveillance cameras. We have tried this tool and we need to reveal to you that it works really well. Right now you can download the Viewtron CCTV DVR Viewer app on both Android and iOS devices.
The Viewtron portable DVR watcher permits users to see CCTV cameras that are connected to Viewtron video reconnaissance DVRs from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Users can see their surveillance cameras live from remotely over the Internet or in a neighborhood.
- Survey cameras are single, 4 camera, 9 camera, and 16 camera framework sees.
- Control the dish, tilt, zoom controls of PTZ cameras from your iPhone and iPad.
- The direct selection of PTZ preset areas is additionally bolstered.
- Search and play the recordings.
- Supports seeing CCTV and HD-SDI cameras.
- Video playback from HD-SDI cameras plays at HD 1080p goals on iPad!
How to Install Viewtron CCTV DVR for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to Play Store there and search for Viewtron – Mobile DVR Viewer for CCTV Surveillance
- Click on Install and Wait.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen