Mi Drop For PC, an application that lets you transfer data from one mobile device to another via an Internet connection. It made sharing much easier than before by transferring data at unprecedented speed, some apps like Mi Drop appeared before, but due to its unique feature after launch, it caught the attention of the masses and now have over 100 million downloads and over 400,000 5-star positive comments. It is a simple application that does not contain complicated functions and one of its best features is an ad-free product. Although it is a Chinese production it surpasses another application of the same kind. It is available on iOS and Android platforms and supports any type of data, including images, music, files, documents, or voice memos.
The transfer can be done in seconds by selecting a file from your storage and downloading it, then the other party just needs to get a link from where they can access and download the file mentioned above. You can share your data with more than one person via the link mentioned above with more than one person. Only the condition for the transfer is that both interested parties must have access to the Internet connection and that both must have the download of the Mi Drop application on their devices.
Unique features of My Drop:
- It has the highest transfer rate of 50 Mb / s, which is much faster than some of our existing hard drives.
- It includes a user interface and an easy to use interface.
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- A simple transfer method.
- It also offers an option to resume the break or interrupted transfers.
- You can transfer files of any type: images, videos, APK, etc.
- There is no file size limitation, so you can share large files like movies or eBooks.
- It’s the only free AD app on the market, so get it on hand as soon as possible.
How to Download Mi Drop For PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Mi Drop
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen
Well, to put it simply, in short, there is no better ad-free or no-cost data sharing application on the market. Other official developers have released an app that transfers data like Microsoft, but in this case, they can only transfer photos and videos, so there is a limit to what you can send through them. With this application, you can share data not only from Android devices to a PC. You can also keep your data private. Install it now on your mobile devices or PC to take advantage of its benefits on a larger screen and platform.