Clone and run multiple accounts from the same app simultaneously and use themes to design your unique space. As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space for PC helps over 90 million users sign in to multiple accounts on one device at the same time and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making applications invisible on the device with the incognito installation function. In addition, users can customize the themes of their cloned applications and the themes of the parallel space to design their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages and is compatible with most Android applications. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
Connect to multiple social media or game apps accounts at the same time on one device
- Easily balance the life and work of users.
- Double users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
- Almost all applications are compatible with a second account in Parallel Space. The data of the two accounts do not interfere with each other.
Protect user privacy, make applications invisible on the device thanks to incognito installation
- Hide users’ secret applications without worrying about prying eyes by keeping applications only in a secret space.
- Protect user privacy with a security lock.
Create a personalized space by applying themes
- A theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of custom themes is ready to be applied by users to design their own space.
- Design a unique space with a personalized theme. The user can quickly change different themes with one touch with his moods.
Quickly switch between accounts with one touch
- Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them quickly with one touch to efficiently manage different accounts.
- Powerful, stable and easy to use.
- Unique: Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android
Free Download Parallel Space for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen