Thunder VPN for PC is a lightning-fast app that provides free VPN proxy service. You don’t need any configuration, just click a button, you can access the internet securely and anonymously. When it comes to internet security, Thunder VPN is an essential tool. It encrypts your connection so that third parties cannot track your online activity, making it more secure than a regular proxy.
We have built a global VPN network that includes America, Europe, and Asia, and we will soon be expanding to more countries. Most of the servers are free, you can click on the flag and switch servers at any time.
Why choose Thunder VPN?
- A large number of servers, high-speed bandwidth
- Choose apps that use VPN (Android 5.0+ required)
- Works with Wi-Fi, LTE / 4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
- Strict no-registration policy
- No registration or configuration required
- The smart server of choice
- The well-designed user interface, some ads
- No use and time limitNo additional permit is required
Free Download Thunder VPN for PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Thunder VPN – A Fast , Unlimited, Free VPN Proxy
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen