Use this guide to download WhatScan Web for PC. Those who want to use WhatsApp on their PC or who want to use 2 WhatsApp accounts at the same time. WhatScan Web is the application you should choose for this purpose.
We all know that the web version of WhatsApp is online. You can synchronize any of your WhatsApp accounts in your PC browser. However, you cannot use two WhatsApp accounts on your PC. This is where WhatScan Web comes in. All you have to do is install this application on your PC and easily use two WhatsApp accounts at the same time.
WhatScan Web has all the functions available on Web.WhatsApp.Com. Install WhatScan Web on your device and scan the QR code with the WhatsApp Web function. Whatscan helps to facilitate the use of a Whatsapp account. Use Whatsapp on tablets and several smartphones.
It has some of the most common features available in the WhatsApp app:
- Send messages
- Empty messages and reply
- Change the state of the other application.
- Audio and video call.
- Change profile photo and wallpaper
- Download photos, videos, documents, and voicemails.
- Update status: image, video, about us.
- Send stickers and send GIFs and photos, videos.
- You can see other contacts in the app.
- Easy to use, easy to configure.
Free Download WhatScan For PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Whatscan for Whatsapp Web
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen