Xender for PC allows you to transfer files between devices or to the PC. It is an excellent application for sharing between different devices or transfers between the device and a computer. In other words, there is no need to charge USB cables when you want to transfer files between these two devices. The application is light, easy to use, and quick in transfers.
Xender is a file-sharing application that allows you to use any type of connection, such as WiFi and 3G. However, the application is distinguished by its simplicity of use, while maintaining the security of data transmission. In addition, the application promises to transfer data at speeds of up to 4 Mb / s. And it’s even possible to play videos while transferring to other equipment.
The operation of the application is quite simple: it basically creates a connection between two devices, similar to what happens in a Bluetooth connection. However, it uses the WiFi of the device connected to the local network or via WiFi-Direct. Authorized persons are accessible via a list and, even, it is possible to create groups of friends for mass transfers for all members.
- The app has no limit to the number of files you want to share. In addition, it allows audio, video, photos, documents, and more. The program interface is very simple and organized. At the bottom, there are icons that separate the applications by type. This makes it much easier to find what you want to share.
- With it, you can share any file using various methods, such as shaking the device, dragging files to the edge, or even accessing the file list on other devices. Each method depends on the type of file you want to share.
- Another interesting feature of the application is the possibility of transfers between your smartphone or tablet and a desktop computer. Simply activate Xender on the device and select the previously registered PC. After that, simply open a web browser on the computer and enter the IP number entered by the application in the address bar.
Download and Install Xender File Transfer For PC:
First of all, download an Android Emulator. We have compiled a big list for you to choose from. Just follow the link ahead and get the Emulator you like:
Then you’ll need to download and install any of them.
Once done, you’ll need to configure it. That process is quite easy.
- Open the Emulator and follow on-screen instructions.
- When asking for a G-mail ID, enter the one that is active but not your primary ID.
- Voila! your Emulator is now ready to use.
- Open the Emulator of your Choice.
- Navigate to the link and download Xender – Share Music&Video,Status Saver,Transfer
- Let the file Download and start the installation.
- Once installed, open the App from the App Drawer and start using it.
For more apps or tools for PC, you can visit our site PCGlen